- Adult health assessments for foster care & child care providers
- Blood pressure checks
- Child health assessments for child care, preschool, school entry (no sports physicals)
- Head lice checks
- Kan-Be-Healthy Physical Assessments
- Lab services for individuals who are Quest/Lab One card holder. Must have doctor's order. (The health department is a Quest/Lab One collection site only).
- Lead screenings
- Pregnancy Testing
- Prescription injections (must have doctor's order)
- TB skin test
- Titers for Hepatitis B, MMR (Measles, Mumps, & Rubella), Chickenpox
All services are provided by appointment.