- Human Resources
- Open Records
- Conservation District
- County Departments
- Board of County Commisioners
- County Clerk
- County Counselor
- 9-1-1 Emergency Communications
- Emergency Management
- Health Dept.
- Public Works
- Register of Deeds
- Treasurer/Auto Tag
- Contact Us
W.I.C. (Women, Infants & Children) Program
WIC is a nutrition program that provides nutrition and health education, healthy food, and other services to families in Labette County who qualify. WIC's goal is to help keep pregnant and breastfeeding women, new moms, and kids under age five, healthy.
- Breastfeeding mothers, up to baby's first birthday
- Infants and children under five years old
- Non-breastfeeding mothers, up to six months after baby's birth
- Pregnant women
Participants must also fall within income guidelines. Visit the Program Income Eligibilty Chart for more information. To apply, call the WIC Office at (620) 421-4350.