Contact Us

  • 1902 S Hwy 59
    PO Box 786
    Parsons, KS 67357
  • (620) 421-4350
  • (620) 421-2324
  • Personnel Directory


  • About This Division
  • Recent
  • Related
  • More Information
Immunization Program
Public Health of Labette County is focused on providing vaccinations for infants, children and adults to help ensure their health and the overall health of our community.  Travel immunizations and seasonal flu shots are also available.

Immunization Clinic 
Immunizations are provided on a walk-in basis (no appt needed) on 
Thursday's from 9:00am-11:30am & 1:00pm-4:00pm.  

Appointments will be needed for any other day and can be made by calling 620-421-4350. 
Please bring your immunization shot record with you.

Vaccines for Children (VFC Program)
The Vaccines for Children (VFC) program is a federally funded vaccine program that provides vaccines for children (birth thru 18yrs) who meet Federal and State eligibility guidelines.  There is a $20.00 administration fee per vaccine for children who qualify for VFC vaccine.  Contact the health department for eligibility requirements.

Adult Immunizations
Immunizations are not just for kids.  Regardless of age, we all need immunizations to keep us healthy.  With time, immunity from childhood immunizations can wear off and you may be at risk for new and different diseases.

Travel Immunizations
Travel immunizations should be obtained when someone is planning to travel out of the country to help protect them from disease that may be common in other countries.  It is recommended travel immunizations are received at least six weeks prior to travel dates.  If receiving a Yellow Fever vaccination, it is important to note, Public Health of Labette County will supply a certificate of the vaccination.  However, this certificate is not valid until at least 10 days after receiving the vaccination.  Our vaccine services and traveling information can help protect you from disease such as Hepatitis A & B, Yellow Fever, Typhoid, Meningitis, Tetanus, and Pertussis.

For more information and cost of adult and travel immunizations please contact the public health department.